1.- Information Brazil Patent Application
- Name and address of the applicant.
- Name, address and citizenship of the Inventor(s).
- Invention Title, Abstract of the Invention, Utility Model or Design.
- Invention, Utility Model or Design Text Description.
- Set of formal drawings.
- Portuguese translation of the specifications for the brazilian patent.
- Assignment document if applicant is different than the inventor. Does not need legalization or notarization and has to be filed within 60 days.
- Official certified priority document, including certified Portuguese translation, priority number and country of origin. Must be filed within 180 days.
- Official search results from the Patent Office where the patent was first filed.
The Patent filing could be presented with the information from 1, 2, 3 and with copy of the original foreign patent information, priority information including date and number.
The certified priority document should be presented within 90 days.
2.- Power of Attorney
The power of attorney it does not need legalization or notarization. It has to be presented within 60 days from the Brazilian Patent filing date.
Contact our attorney in Brazil