1.- Colombia Patent Information
- Name and address of the applicant. If it is a Company, place of incorporation.
- Name, address and citizenship of the Inventor(s).
- Invention Title, Abstract of the Invention, Utility Model or Design.
- Invention, Utility Model or Design Text Description (in Spanish).
- Final Drawings.
- A Spanish Translation of the specifications is required.
- Assignment document if applicant is different than the inventor. Does not need notarization and has to be presented within 90 days.
- Official certified priority document, including priority number and country of origin (could be claimed if the foreign patent application was filed within a year).
The patent filing could be presented with the information from 1, 2, 3 and with copy of the original foreign patent information, priority information including date and number.
The certified priority document should be presented within 16 months from the priority filing date.
2.- Power of Attorney
Notarized and legalized Power of Attorney in the Colombian Consulate. It has to be presented within 2 months.
Contact our attorney Maribel Hernandez Quintero in Colombia