Patentarea is an international patent and industrial design filing company. We have an important IP, attorneys, and agents networking in most countries in order to provide services for individual inventors, start-up businesses, international corporations, IP consultants, technology companies, laboratories, manufacturers, financial institutions, and business service companies among others. We connect inventors and local country IP agents who understand the local patent procedures, formal and technical aspects of the filing process, allowing us to provide a useful and timely service.
Patentarea customers, can have peace of mind and trust that their applications will be correctly managed.
You need to obtain patent and design protection in one or several countries and you need to trust somebody that already manages international patent processes. We have experience in the international field, so why not work with an IP professional who understands the needs of multinational filers?
Patentarea was founded in 2003, and has the experience of more than a decade of filing applications in different countries from direct country filings to PCT National Phases. Patentarea is a member of the Marcaria Group which specializes in global brand and digital brand protection. We are specialists in coordinating local IP agents with inventors who have different needs. Since 2003, Patentarea has served more than 5500 small businesses and entrepreneurs developing deep relationships with top IP firms. Today, we’re better than ever at providing international patent filings and we’re proud to be a member of one of the leading internet filing firms.
Meet the team of attorneys that will be in charge of your international patent filing Read More…
US +1 (501) 406-2054
•We have filed applications for more than 5,500 customers around the world.
• We have been filing applications for more than 13 years.
• We have granted applications in more than 100 territories.
Experienced IP Attorneys
• Our team of attorneys are locally recognized and have extensive patents knowledge.
• Most of our attorneys have been working with us for more than 5 years and are members of consolidated law firms.
Simple Filing Process
• We divide the filing and prosecution process in simple and clear stages up to the patent granting.
• The stages are Patent Filing, Patent Examination, Response to Office Actions, Patent and Certificate Grant, and Annuity Payments
• To keep the customer informed, we always explain filing and prosecution costs in a timely and precise manner so our clients can easily budget their expenses.
• A dedicated Patent Specialist is assigned to each client for consulting about their questions and needs, and managing their patent portfolio.