Patentarea is an international patent and industrial design filing company. We have an important IP attorneys and agents network in most countries in order to provide services for individual inventors, start-up businesses, international corporations, IP consultants, technology companies, laboratories, manufactures, financial institutions, and business service companies among others. We connect inventors and local country IP agents who understand the local patent procedures, formal and technical aspects of the filing allowing us to provide a useful and timely service.
Patentarea customers, can have peace of mind and trust that their applications will be correctly managed.
You need to obtain patent and design protection in one or several countries and you need to trust somebody that already manages international patent processes. We have experience in the international field, so why not work with an IP professional who understands the needs of multinational filers?
Patentarea was founded in 2003, and has experience of more than a decade filing application in different countries from direct country filings to PCT National Phases. Patentarea is a member of the Marcaria Group which specialices in global brand and digital brand protection. We are specialist in coordinating local IP agents with inventors that have different needs. Since then, Patentarea has served more than 5500 small businesses and entrepreneurs developing deep relationships with top IP firms. Today, we’re better than ever at providing international patent filings and we’re proud to be a member of one of the leadings internet filing firms.
Meet the team of attorneys that will be in charge of your international patent filing Read More…
Contact Us:[email protected]
US +1 501 902 4111
• Filed applications for more than 5,500 customers around the world.
• We have been filing applications for more than 13 years.
• Granted applications in more than 100 territories.
Experienced IP Attorneys
• Our team of attorneys are locally recognized and have an extensive patent filing knowledge.
• Most of our attorneys are working with us for more than 5 years and are members of consolidated law firms.
Simple Filing Process
• We divide the filing and prosecution process in simple and clear stages up to the patent granting.
• The stages are Patent Filing, Patent Examination,
Response to Office Actions, Patent and Certificate Grant, and Annuity Payments
• For maintaining the customer informed we always indicate filing and prosecution costs in a timely and precise manner so our clients can easily budget their expenses.
• A dedicated Patent Specialist is assigned to each client for consulting about their questions and needs, and managing their patent portfolio.