1.- Filing information – Bahrain Patent
- Name and address of the applicant.
- Name, address and citizenship of the Inventor(s).
- Invention Title, Abstract of the Invention, Utility Model or Design.
- Invention, Utility Model or Design Text Description.
- Set of formal drawings.
- Assignment document if applicant is different than the inventor.
- Official certified priority document, including priority number and country of origin.
- Official search results from the Patent Office where the patent was first filed.
2.- Patent in Bahrain
Concession of the Patent Grant: 20 years
Concession of the Utility Model or Design Application: 15 years
Member of the Paris Convention: Yes
Bahrain is a Member of the PCT: Yes
- Patent Filing
- Preliminary Exam
- Patent Publication: 18 months from the priority date
- Formal Examination Request: Before 36 months from the filing date. Must be requested after 60 days from the patent publication date.
- 90 days to respond office action from the formal examination.
- Acceptance or rejection
- Payment of the Final Taxes and Title.